NOTE: Due to the government sanctions on all Molot products, all pricing and availabilty is subjet to change. We are working with our suppliers in order to provide competitive pricing on available stock.
Built on the same standard as the military RPK, Vepr is 50% more reinforced than a standard, stamped AK rifle. Each rifle has been manufactured using state of the art technology, effectively creating a heavier duty piece that will last through not just a lifetime but for many generations to come. The RPK-style barrels are hammer forged and chrome lined using techniques that make them four to five times stronger than a standard AK barrel, giving the Vepr rifles substantially extended service life over AK type rifles.
Vepr AK rifle in 7.62x39mm caliber, 16.5-in barrel, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, removable muzzle nut with 14x1mm left-hand threads, 1000 meter sight leaf with adjustable windage, Cleaning Kit and Cleaning Rod, black polymer furniture, Warsaw length buttstock with hidden compartment for cleaning kit, shipped with one 5-rd magazine, 922(r) compliant with US or foreign made magazines.
- For the first time ever true factory Molot AK-47 style rifle in the US market
- Heavy RPK-style hammer forged chrome lined barrel
- RPK-style 1.5mm stamped receiver
- RPK-style trunnion block
- RPK-style ribbed polymer handguards with stainless steel heat shield
- Polymer original Warsaw length buttstock with cleaning kit trap door
- Windage adjustable 1000m rear sight leaf
- Scope mount side rail
- Accepts all mil-spec double-stack AK-47 7.62x39mm magazines
- 14x1mm left-hand muzzle thread
- 922r compliant with foreign made magazines
Operating System: Semi-Auto, long stroke gas system
Breech Type: 2 lug rotating bolt
Magazine Type: Detachable double stack magazine
Weight with 5-rd magazine: 8 lbs
Overall Length: 34.75"
Height (w/o mag.): 7.8"
Barrel Length: 16.5"
Rifling: 4 groove RH twist, 9.4"
Twist rate: 1 in 240 mm
Weight w/o Magazine: 7.8 lbs (3.54 kg)
Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s
Effective Range: 400 m
Maximum Range: 1350 m
Rate of Fire: 40 rds/min (practical)
Sight Leaf: 1000 m