NOTE: Due to the government sanctions on all Molot products, all pricing and availabilty is subjet to change. We are working with our suppliers in order to provide competitive pricing on available stock.
Built on the same standard as the military RPK, Vepr is 50% more reinforced than a standard, stamped AK rifle. Each rifle has been manufactured using state of the art technology, effectively creating a heavier duty piece that will last through not just a lifetime but for many generations to come. The RPK-style barrels are hammer forged and chrome lined using techniques that make them four to five times stronger than a standard AK barrel, giving the Vepr rifles substantially extended service life over AK type rifles. This model of the Vepr AK-47 7.62x39 caliber rifle (FM-AK47-21) is equipped with original Molot factory's popular left-side folding tubular stock, which comes with a cheek rest and a rubber recoil pad. Its ingenious design provides a reliable and rigid locking mechanism system, which has been deployed on all RPK-based rifles and shotguns by Molot. .
Vepr AK rifle in 7.62x39mm caliber, 16.5-in barrel, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, removable muzzle nut with 14x1mm left-hand threads, left-side folding tubular stock with cheek rest and rubber recoil pad, 1000 meter sight leaf with adjustable windage, black polymer furniture, cleaning kit and cleaning rod, shipped with one 5-rd magazine, 922(r) compliant with US or foreign made magazines.
- For the first time ever true factory Molot AK-47 style rifle in the US market
- Heavy RPK-style hammer forged chrome lined barrel
- RPK-style 1.5mm stamped receiver
- RPK-style trunnion block
- RPK-style ribbed polymer handguards with stainless steel heat shield
- Left-side folding tubular stock with cheek rest and rubber recoil pad
- Windage adjustable 1000m rear sight leaf
- Scope mount side rail
- Accepts all mil-spec double-stack AK-47 7.62x39mm magazines
- 14x1mm left-hand muzzle thread
- 922r compliant with foreign made magazines
#TAG# FM-AK47; FM-AK #TAG#