SLR-107UR – Factory SBR, 7.62x39 mm caliber, stamped receiver, short gas system, front sight block/gas block combination, chrome lined, hammer forged barrel, 24x1.5 mm right-hand threads, 4-piece Bulgarian flash hider, black, polymer ribbed handguards, stainless steel heat shield, left-side folding metal buttstock, 2-stage trigger, cleaning rod, and scope rail, ships with one 10-round magazine.
- Item: SLR107-57
- Model: SLR-107UR
- Caliber: 7.62x39 mm
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Type: Rifle
- Total length: 733 mm (28 7/8 inches)
- Folded length (with compensator): 492 mm (19 3/8 inches)
- Barrel length: 216 mm (8.5 inches)
- Rifling: 4 grooves
- Twist rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44 inches)
- Weight without magazine: 2.79 kg (6.1 pounds)
- Muzzle velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
- Effective range: 500 m (547 yards)
- Maximum range: 1,350 m (1,480 yards)
- Rear sight range: 500 m (547 yards)
The SLR-107UR accepts any Bulgarian MIL-SPEC double-stack 7.62x39 mm caliber magazine: M-47W and M-47W40.
Note: All BATFE and NFA and other Federal and Local Rules and Regulations Apply. NFA and Local Authority Approval may be required before any modification can be made. Consult with NFA and your local authorities before any modification for more details. Any SBR Modification must be done by a Class II Gunsmith. Any Modification to the rifle voids the factory warranty.
SLR107 Series Overview
#TAG# SLR107-5; SLR107; SLR10 #TAG#