Safe Direction® Handgun Rated Composite Armor Dry-fire Board – HANDGUN USE ONLY
Use: For protection against the immediate aftermath of an unintentional discharge during handgun loading, unloading, maintenance and dry-fire practice. Desktop stand included.
Optimal ballistic protection is ensured when continuous point-of-aim is maintained with the inner oval of the Safe Direction® emblem during the entire administrative handgun operation or dry-fire practice. Warranted to absorb and contain a standard duty/defense handgun round up to .44 Magnum including .45 ACP.
Dry-fire Board Specifications:
- NIJ IIIA and UL®3 rated composite armor; Ballistic containment area: 12” x 12”; Overall size: 14” x 12” x 1″. MUST REMAIN SECURELY MOUNTED ON DESKTOP STAND OR PERMANENTLY ATTACHED TO A SECURE WALL.
- Outer cover: 1000 denier Cordura®; Weight: 6 pounds
- Special features: 2 brass grommets and self-fabric mounting strip.
- Desktop stand: powder coated steel stand with rubber base grip; folds flat for storage.
- Ballistic Warranty: 10 years from date of purchase*
- Made in USA
- Warranted for 10 years from date of purchase
- Ships – FOB Addison, IL 60101
- Warranted for the containment of a single standard defense/duty handgun cartridge discharge up to .45 caliber, including 9mm, .38 Spl., .357 SIG, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, .44 Magnum and .45 ACP in standard and +P ratings.
The Safe Direction® Handgun rated dry-fire board is manufactured and sold as firearm safety product as protection from the immediate aftermath of an unintentional firearm discharge and intended to be used in a specific manner during firearm loading, unloading, dry-fire and maintenance only. They are not designed as body armor, nor intended to be used as body armor, nor warranted to be used as body armor. Any unspecified use risks serious injury and voids any warranties stated or implied. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to know, understand and comply with any federal and state laws and local ordinances regarding ownership and use of Safe Direction® products.