You can easily buy firearms online from K-VAR Corp! We will ship directly to the Federal Firearm License (FFL) of your choice, just specify which FFL you would like to use, while checking out. Firearms must be shipped to an FFL holder, which is usually any type of business that sells firearms.
- There are NO RETURNS on firearms! All Sales Are Final.
- Firearms MUST be shipped to an FFL Dealer - at checkout you will be able to select one based on your shipping zip code.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to ensure they accept firearms transfers. They will also explain their fees and federal, state, and local requirements and fees.
- After making your purchase, request the FFL Dealer sends a copy of their FFL Dealer License to [email protected]var.com reference your order number. Your order CAN NOT BE SHIPPED without a copy of their FFL.
- When you pick up your firearm, inspect it to ensure the condition is acceptable before completing the transfer. Once a firearm is transferred, you will have to consult with the manufacturer if there are any defects or warranty matters.
- Federal law REQUIRES the individual making the purchase MUST be the individual that picks up the firearm from the FFL Dealer.
Please see How to Buy a Firearm Online for more information!
Please check your local, state, and federal laws and regulations before placing an order. Some special federal, state, and/or local permissions and/or licenses may be required for some purchases. Please contact your local authorities and/or BATFE for clarifications concerning purchasing and modifications. For further information, please read our complete Terms & Conditions.