The Molot Vepr 12 Zero Rise Muzzle Brake ("The VEPR 12 Partizan") shotgun starts as a Vepr 12 Short Barrel Shotgun (SBS) that was imported from the Molot factory in Russia. The FIME Group then added a permanently attached muzzle brake that extends the barrel to over 18 inches, allowing it to be delisted as an NFA item and enhancing the shooting experience with extreme reduction in muzzle rise and felt recoil.
Vepr 12 shotguns are designed for self-defense, hunting, and 3-gun or other shotgun-focused competition. Based on the RPK standard, the Vepr 12 shares the same legendary characteristics of extreme reliability in harsh conditions as the RPK.
The Vepr 12 Zero Rise Muzzle Brake ships with the lighter recoil spring installed, allowing the shooter to use loads with velocities under 1,500 fps. The original spring is included in the box for use with full-power defense or hunting loads.
The Molot Vepr 12 Zero Rise Muzzle Brake features:
- Left-side folding tubular buttstock with cheek rest and sling loop
- All factory original and authentic components
- 8-round magazine
- 5-round magazine
- RPK-style windage adjustable rear sight
- Hinged dust cover with Picatinny rail
- Original factory-enhanced safety lever
- Chrome-lined barrel, chamber, receiver shaft, and gas chamber
- Last round bolt hold open
- Machined bolt assembly
- Gas block
- Accessory rail under the gas block
U.S. factory made parts include:
- Polymer handguards – lower and upper
- Pistol grip
- Gas puck
IMPORTANT! The Zero Rise Muzzle Brake on the VEPR 12 is permanently attached. Do not attempt to rotate or remove the brake. Removal will cause permanent damage to the shotgun and barrel, and void the factory warranty.