LWRC International REPR MKII 7.62x51 NATO 20" Stainless Proof Research Barrel Semi-Auto Rifle Black
The LWRCI™ Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle (R.E.P.R.) is a full-spectrum weapon system designed to put devastating 7.62 mm NATO rounds on target in a variety of real world applications. LWRCI's submission for the CSASS Program was created with innovations established in the highly successful REPR MK I™ platform and carried through into as the R.E.P.R. MKII™. The REPR MKII™ improves upon the dependability, accuracy, and aesthetics that made the original R.E.P.R. a success.
The REPR MKII™ is built for high performance. Available in 12.7", 16.1", and 20" barrel lengths with Rear or Side Charge configurations there is no shooting application the REPR can't handle. The MKII comes fully loaded with a Geissele trigger, a premium stock solution- Magpul PRS (20" Models) - B5 Systems Precision Stock (16.1" Models), and an LWRCI™ proprietary Ultra Brake™ 4- Port muzzle brake, meaning you'll get the best performance possible straight out of the box. Our promise to you- the REPR MKII™ is better than ever.
- CALIBER: 7.62 X 51 NATO
- BARREL: 20"
- WEIGHT: 10.4 lbs (4.71 kg)
- LENGTH: 41.25" (104.8 cm)
- MUZZLE THREADS: 5/8 X 24 TPI
- RIFLING: 1:10” RH
- LWRCI™ Tunable Gas Block
- Patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- Black Nitride treated LWRCI™ heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:10 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
- LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Geissele® SSA-E 2-Stage Precision Trigger
- LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- LWRCI™ Skirmish™ Sights
- ULTRA Muzzle Brake
- Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- Magpul® PRS Adjustable Stock (20" Models)
- Capable of Sub-MOA Accuracy