LIMITED EDITION ITEM
The SAM7SFK-80 rifle is a semi-auto version of the Bulgarian model AR-M4SF with the NEW Arsenal Gambit attached which extends the barrel and enhances the firearm. You are going to love the authenticity of this firearm - from the right side folding tubular buttstock to the vertical front sight/gas block combination, you have truly purchased a unique Bulgarian beauty. With only limited quantities, this is a collector's dream!
The SAM7SFK-80 allows you to take home the Arsenal Krink you've always wanted without the need for a Tax Stamp!
Arsenal's Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7SFK-80 receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Arsenal's hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver starts out as a blank and requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is very complex and time-intensive, but with our meticulous attention to detail, we deliver a receiver of unequalled strength, precision, and durability.
SAM7SFK-80, 7.62x39 caliber, milled receiver, short gas system, chrome lined hammer forged 8.5” barrel with ALL NEW barrel extending Gambit, front sight/gas block combination with 24x1.5mm right-hand muzzle threads, right-side folding tubular buttstock, black polymer furniture, ribbed polymer handguards, stainless steel heat shield, ambidextrous safety, peep rear sight, and scope rail. Comes with one 30-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• Features the ALL NEW Gambit - Which is a barrel extension featuring an aggressive profile and serves as a flash hider/muzzle brake. Chrome lined and made of hardened steel, the ALL NEW Gambit enhances your shooting experience by providing reduced recoil and muzzle rise.
• 100% new-production parts and components.
• Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenal's Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology.
• Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber.
• Side rail for scope mount.
• Peep rear sight.
• Ambidextrous safety lever.
• Accepts any mil-spec magazine with 5, 10, 30, and 40-round capacity.
Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
Total Length: 908 mm (36")
Barrel Length: 411 mm (16.2")
Rifling: 4 Grooves
Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44")
Weight w/o Magazine: 3.44kg (7.6 lbs.)
Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2329 fps)
Effective Range: 500 m (547 yds)
Maximum Range: 1100 m (1203 yds)
Rear Sight Range: 500 m (547 yds)
#TAG# SAM7SF; SAM7 #TAG#