The REX Alpha (REXALPHA9-01) is the next evolutionary step in the REX handgun family. It is a direct descendant of the REX zero 1 and has inherited its toughness and reliability. Listening to the practical shooters, Arex designed and developed a pistol that excels in competitive practical shooting as well as in tactical scenarios. With the elusive and all important “shootability” being Arex's primary goal, a steel frame was used in place of an aluminum one. A reengineered grip results in shorter trigger reach and notably higher hand position. An undercut trigger guard and extended beavertail complete the ergonomic transformation. The long slide houses a five inch barrel, providing a longer line of sight for faster and more accurate shots. The slide has been lightened significantly utilizing lightening cuts to accomplish faster cycling.
The REXALPHA9-01 is a 17-round, (20rnd mags available) 5.0” barrel, 9x19mm, full steel frame competition pistol with several unique features:
- Ambi-safety and magazine release.
- Extended mag release button - switched to either side.
- Streamlined controls, decocker eliminated
- Redesigned grip wraps around the rear and aggressive checkering on the front
- Extended beavertail
- Full steel frame and slide
- Lightening cuts on the slide ensure faster cycling
- Oversized frame mounted safety – teardrop shape
- Nitrocarburizedsteel slide madefromsolid bar stock.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid barstock and Nitrocarburized.
- Forward cocking serrations and full length sliderails.
- Picatinny railed dust cover and Redesigned trigger guard.
- Uses same mags as the Rex Zero 1
- Red fiber optic front sight and fully adjustable black rear sight (windage/elevation).
- Skeletonized hammer
- Reduced SA trigger pull (3.3 lbs.)
- Flared magazine well for faster reloads
- Competition ready out of the box
- Full slide manipulation even when on safe
#TAG# REX #TAG#