Expect shipping delays of up to 7 BUSINESS days on this item due to COVID-19 Operational issues.
The ATI Strikeforce AK47 package fits most stamped receivers. It will not fit milled receivers.
* Will not fit the O-PAP/N-PAP M-70. (The M-70 has a stamped receiver but utilizes a different principle of attaching the stock, and the gas piston is longer than a standard AK.)
* ATI AK47 stocks are not compatible with any AK47 that has an under-folding stock or was originally designed to have an under-folding stock like the NMH-90, etc.
Six-position, adjustable, side-folding Strikeforce stock with Scorpion Recoil System, ventilated handguards, pistol grip, and adjustable cheekrest
- 6-position, adjustable, side-folding stock
- Can be fired from the folded position
- TracLOCK System
- Eliminates horizontal and vertical movement of the stock on the buffer tube
- Provides smooth secure stock adjustments
- Eliminates the need for secondary locking mechanisms
- No Snag Points
- Dual-sided QD attachment point
- Scorpion Recoil System – Absorbs recoil energy
- Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad – Non-slip, removable
- Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip – Ergonomic, Sure-Grip Texture
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed – Shooting any load size can now be done without pain being transferred to the shooter
- Not affected by chemicals
- Remains flexible in extreme temperatures
- Removes limitations from spring- and piston-type recoil suppression systems
- Ergonomic, textured and ventilated upper and lower handguards
- 4 picatinny rails
- One 4” picatinny rail
- Two 2” picatinny rails
- One 2” picatinny rail with swivel stud
- Blank inserts for when rails are not in use
- Removable/adjustable tactical cheekrest
- Elongated design to fit all users
- Includes short cheekrest with ½” of adjustment
- Slot for tactical sling attachment
- 3 sling-swivel studs
- Includes steel T-nut and bolt
- DuPont extreme temperature glass reinforced polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Side Folding Stock Note: Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable buttstock in the folding buttstock configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-folding buttstock.
SEC 922R: Stocks, handguards, and pistol grips are manufactured in the USA and count toward compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
#TAG# ADVB22012; ADVB2; ADVB #TAG#