Designed with passion, desire and experience, Okuma SST rods are elevating performance standards throughout coldwater fisheries. Species- and technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut and sturgeon. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. Custom reel seats, premium grips and a gorgeous metallic copper finish complete the SST rod series as one that makes elite level performance available to anglers of all levels of commitment.
- Technique and species specific rod actions.
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction.
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods.
- Durable stainless steel guide frames.
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines.
- Halibut rods use heavy duty boat guide frames.
- Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods.
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on most spinning rods.
- Premium fore and rear grips on all models.
- Halibut rods feature a triangular shaped fore grip with shrink tubing.
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface.
- Stainless steel hook keeper.
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Spinning
- Application: Multi-purpose Spin
- Rod Length: 6'6"
- Foregrip Length: 2"
- Reargrip Length: 7-7/8"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium Light
- Action: Medium Fast
- Handle Type: A
- Handle Material: Cork
- Line Rating: 4-8 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/8-3/8 oz.
- Guide Type: Zirconium guide inserts
- Blank Type: IM-8 graphite
- Number of Guides: 6 + Tip
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
Medium / Light
6.00 - 6.99
3/25/2018 1:53 AM
Was this review helpful?