Safe Direction® H.O.T. (Home Office and Travel) Ballistic Pad™
HANDGUN USE ONLY
Protect against the immediate aftermath of an unintentional handgun discharge. Convenient, portable gun handling safety and liability protection. NIJ-IIIA equivalent ballistic protection backed by our exclusive Ballistic-Seal® energy absorbing/dispersal panel. Maintain direct and continuous, light muzzle contact with the inner-oval of the Safe Direction® emblem throughout the gun handling procedure. Warranted to absorb and contain a standard duty/defense handgun round up to .44 Magnum including .45 ACP.
Safe Direction® H.O.T. Ballistic Pad Specifications:
- 7” x 10” NIJ IIIA equivalent ballistic material backed byBallistic-Seal® energy dispersing panel
- Ballistic containment area: 7” x 10”;Overall size: 7” x 10” x 1/2″”
- Outer cover: 1000 denier Cordura® Weight: 1 1/4 pounds
- Ballistic Warranty: 5 years from date of purchase*
- Made in USA
- Ships via USPS to US locations
- Warranted for the containment of a single standard defense/duty handgun cartridge discharge up to .45 caliber, including 9mm, .38 Spl., .357 SIG, .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, .44 Magnum and .45 ACP in standard and +P ratings.
Safe Direction® ballistic pads and cases are manufactured and sold as firearm safety products as protection from the immediate aftermath of an unintentional firearm discharge and are intended to be used in a specific manner during firearm loading, unloading, dry-fire and maintenance only. They are not designed as body armor, nor intended to be used as body armor, nor warranted to be used as body armor. Any unspecified use risks serious injury and voids any warranties stated or implied. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to know, understand and comply with any federal and state laws and local ordinances regarding ownership and use of Safe Direction® products.