Rex Zero 1S, Pistol, 9mm, Semi-Auto, Standard, Hogue G10 Dark Earth Grips, 2 17rd Mags, Polymer Case
The Rex Zero 1S is one of the highest quality pistols and best values in today's handgun market. The Rex is an all metal, hammer fired pistol that has passed extensive Slovenian military/NATO based tests, and has a lifetime warranty. The Rex allows the user to operate the gun in their choice of modes; either DA/SA or SAO. AREX is an ISO90001 certified company. Their expertise shows in the exceptional fit and finish of this gun. The frame is T7075-T6 aluminum with full-length slide rails, dust cover picatinny rail, ambi-safeties, and ambi-magazine releases. The slide is cut from solid bar stock, coated to protect against wear and corrosion, and has forward cocking serrations. The steel sights can be replaced with any after-market dovetail sights. AREX makes their own magazines, and they are of superb quality. They contain a unique progressive rate spring, are easy to disassemble for cleaning, are coated inside and out for corrosion resistance, and the spring is attached to the follower (can be removed).
Welcome the Arex Rex Zero 1S to America!
In partnership with FIME Group of Las Vegas, NV, Arex is emerging into the US market with its highly acclaimed Rex Zero 1 pistol line. Having a dedicated, creative, and experienced team and a vision for excellence, Arex is determined to become one of the staples in the sport, tactical shooting, and self-defense markets, as well as a trusted brand name for military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
Arex CNC machining capabilities and quality controls are quite evident in this video tour of the plant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9KIZFN1q_2g) .
The Rex Zero 1 Standard Model offered is a 17-round, 4.25" barreled 9mm pistol with several unique features:
- Can be operated either cocked & locked or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. External safety operates in either configuration.
- Ambi- safety and magazine release.
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker.
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert.
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock.
- Forward cocking serrations.
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized.
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails.
- Picatinny railed dust cover.
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves.
- High profile white dot steel sights. Accepts replacement sights
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification +P ammunition
The Rex Zero 1S pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability and has passed extreme temperature, hostile environment, and drop tests. Â The expected service life for the pistol exceeds 30,000 rounds.
Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original retail (commercial/civilian) purchaser, one year for law enforcement and military customers