• Shop By Department
  • Search


    60 Day Layaway!!

    Have you had your eye on a beautiful new pistol? Or one of those amazing Arsenal AK's?  Here at K-Var Corp., we understand that times are hard and paying for those big ticket items in one payment is a little hard.  We’ve heard your requests, and now we have it! 

    K-Var Corp is excited to announce our 60 Day Layaway program!

    How does it work?

    All you need to do is call one of our helpful sales staff at (702)364-8880 and let us know that you’d like to take advantage of our layaway program.  We’ll take care of the details!

    What are the rules?

    Note: Molot and limited quantity firearms are not available for the layaway program.

    • All layaway orders require 25% of the entire amount as a deposit.
    • The entire cost of the layaway order (firearms plus shipping) must be paid by the 60th day.   On the date of your final payment, please provide the FFL information of the dealer processing your transfer.
    • Payments can be made by credit/debit card or electronic check.
    • Orders cancelled by the customer prior to the due date are subject to a 15% fee on the total amount.
    • Overdue layaways will be cancelled. If your order is cancelled for non-completion, there is no refund of the original deposit or any payments already applied.
    • Upon initiation of the layaway procedure, K-Var Corp. staff members will send you a confirmation e-mail outlining the rules and procedures related to your order.  We must receive a reply stating that you agree to the terms and conditions of K-Var Corp. layaway before we will proceed with the order.

    For questions regarding the layaway program, please contact us at 702-364-8880.
    For off hour questions, please email us at [email protected].


    * Layaway program applies to firearms only. NFA items are excluded.

    ** Sale and promotion prices do not apply to layaway program.

    ***Standard terms and conditions of firearms apply to each purchase. Firearms will not be BILLED or SHIPPED to a state in which they are illegal.