The Perfect Blade For Hunting In Hell's Canyon. Browning's new Hell's Canyon knife is, frankly, tougher than all hell. It's a stout-hearted drop point that can handle some hellacious cutting chores.
- Skeletal tang/handle fixed blade drop point knife
- 7Cr titanium coated stainless steel blade
- Decorative-cut G-10 handle scales
- Nylon sheath with molded insert
- Corrosion Resistant
- Edge Retention/Hardness
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Sheath Description: Ballistic Cloth Nylon
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/4"
- Overall Length: 8 1/4"
- Blade Composition: 7Cr
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo:Hells Canyon
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves:Full Tang:Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: G-10
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 56-58
- Serrated Blade: No
Blade Length (in.)
03 - 3.99
Stainless - 5Cr15MoV
3/25/2018 1:53 AM
Was this review helpful?