The extendable baton is commonly used by law enforcement as a less-lethal self defense option to bring control to a dangerous situation. Protect yourself with the easy-to-carry Smith & Wesson 21 Collapsible Baton. This baton features hard-anodized 4130 seamless aluminum steel (HRC 46-47), a telescoping friction-lock construction and textured rubber handle for secure grip in any type of condition. Each baton includes a sheath with belt loop for convenient carry.
- Tensile Strength: 3011.3 kgf
- Bending Strength: 1839.7 kgf
- Handle Grip: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Steel: 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing
- Hardness: HRC 46-47
- Overall: 21.0
- Handle: 8.2
- Weight: 1 lb. 0.2 oz.
- Sheath: 1680 denier outer shell
4/14/2018 6:50 PM
Was this review helpful?