Announcing the long-awaited release of the Fenix FD41! This 2-in-1 flashlight has the capability of a spotlight mode along with a floodlight with the 360-degree rotary focusing function. This FD41 features a floodlight with a wide beam of 81 degrees and a spotlight that has a beam throw of over 1,115 feet (340 meters). This FD41 is fitted with an optical lens with total reflective coating. Revolving the focusing ring moves the head and the optical lens forward and backward from the LED, thus regulating the focus between spotlight and floodlight. It delivers max output of 900 lumens. The tail switch plus side switch and compatibility with 18650 Li-ion as well as the cold-resistant CR123A batteries makes the FD41 stand out when searching, camping and photographing outdoors.
- 1 - FD41 Flashlight
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Tactical Ring
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - Spare rubber boot
- 1 - User Manual
- Optimizes Cree XP-L HI LED
- 4 Different Modes Plus Strobe
Turbo: 900 Lumens (1 hour 40 min.) 1,115'
High: 350 lumens (3 hours 50 min.)
Med: 150 Lumens (10 hours 15 min.)
Low: 10 Lumens (150 hours)
Strobe: 900 Lumens
- 360 degree rotary focusing
- Tactical Tail Switch
- Stainless Steel Side Switch
- Intelligent Memory Circuit
- Optical Lens With Total Reflective Coating
- Digitally Regulated Output Maintains Constant Brightness
- Reverse Polarity Protection to Protect From Improper Battery Insertion
- Intelligent Overheat Protection
- Momentary On Function
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Premium Type III Hard Anodized Anti-Abrasive Finish
- High Efficiency Lens with Total Reflective Coating
- IPX6 Dustproof
- IPX8 Waterproof: Submersible up to 6.6'
3/25/2018 1:53 AM
Was this review helpful?