An essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, home defense, and backup use, the CF-JFRAME-G projects a bright green aiming point downrange � the perfect complement to the overall versatility, reliability, and simple operation of a revolver.
Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-JFRAME-G mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and offers ambidextrous switching to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters. Most operators report immediate improvement to hit ratios after installing a CenterFire laser sight.
- Tough reinforced nylon design offers superior integration with firearm frame
- Easily programmable for steady or high-vis pulsed beam
- 10 minute automatic time-out prevents inadvertent battery drain
- Ambidextrous tap on/off switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Fits: Smith & Wesson J-Frame V2 After 1996
- Laser Color: Green
- Weight: 0.80 oz
- Wavelength: 520 NM
- Accuracy: User Adjustable
- Power Output: <5MW
-Battery Life: 1 Hour
4/24/2018 4:27 PM
Was this review helpful?