The SLR-107UR (SLR107-55) is an Arsenal Inc. factory SBR in an authentic Krinkov configuration with a Bulgarian stamped receiver and 7.62x39 mm caliber. It has a chrome lined hammer forged 8.5" short barrel, short gas system, and front sight block / gas combination (Krinkov or AKS-74U), 24x1.5 mm right-hand threads and Bulgarian 4-piece or cone flash hider. The furniture consists of black polymer ribbed handguards with stainless steel heat shields inside and a left-side folding stock with trapdoor for the cleaning kit. This rifle has a 2 stage trigger and a scope rail for Optics attachment. Ships with a cleaning rod and one 10-round mil-spec Bulgarian Arsenal magazine.
• Removable muzzle break.
• Factory SBR.
• Polymer left-side folding stock.
• 24x1.5 mm right-hand threads.
• Trapdoor for cleaning kit in buttstock.
• Compact rifle when folded.
• Hammer forged chrome lined barrel.
• 8.5” short barrel.
• 2 stage trigger.
• Scope rail for optics.
• 500m rear sight.
• Stamped receiver.
• Mil-spec double stack mag.
• 10rd Mil-Spec mag included.
• Accepts all standard mil-spec mags.
• Semi-auto SBR.
• Sought after by collectors and shooting enthusiasts.
• Not a parts kit rifle.
• Ammo is readily available on the market.
• Easy to clean and maintain.
• Mil. Surplus (Corrosive) ammo is ok due to chrome lining.
• NFA controlled firearm.
• Limited Manufacturer’s 1 year Warranty from date of retail purchase.
The SLR-107UR accepts any Bulgarian mil-spec double stack 7.62x39mm caliber magazine (M-47W, and M-47W40).
Note:- All BATFE and NFA and Other Federal and Local Rules and Regulations Apply. NFA and Local Authority Approval may be Required Before any Modification can be made. Consult with NFA and Your Local Authorities before any Modification .Any SBR Modification Must Be Done By Class II Gunsmith. Any Modification to the Rifle Voids the factory warranty.